Saturday 10 May 2008

Sounds For Sunday


Sounds For Sunday is early this week. Too much sunshine to get out into, family and friends to see.

I've got four little gems today. And this time, while there's a theme I'm not going to tell you what it is. Yup, pop quiz time! No prizes for guessing correctly, just the pride in being as much of a music geek as me.

What's the connection between these tunes?

The Four Tops - I'm In A Different World
The Temptations - I Wish It Would Rain
The Shirelles - Don't Go Home (My Little Darling)
Baby Washington - I Can't Wait Until I See My Baby's Face

I'll look in at the end of the weekend after my frolics in the sun and post the answer in the comments. :)

2 comments:

ally. said...

i haven't the bleedin foggiest. and i've been worrying about it all day.
is it that they're all very good ?

Simon said...

And the answer is....Saint Etienne!!!

Now go to the next post to see how!

I'll accept that they're all very good as an answer though..aren't they good?